Yobi State University YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Yobi State University YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Yobi State University
- 3 Yobe State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Yobe State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Yobe State University YSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How To Apply For Yobi State University Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
YSU Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Yobi State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Yobi State University if yes, did you choose YSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for YSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Yobi State University (YSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Yobi State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Yobi State University admission portal www.ysu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Yobi State University
The Yobi State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in YSU follow this link:
Yobe State University Cut Off Mark.
Yobe State University (YSU) general UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are some courses that require more than 150 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of YSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Yobe State University Post UTME Form?
Yobe State University YSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Yobe State University YSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Yobi State University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For Yobi State University Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
Eligible candidates should come forward for Post UTME and Departmental Screening scheduled as follows:
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) payable into the Yobe State University Account Number: 2032347328 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence from
Friday 13th to 23rd July, 2018.
Step 2: Departmental Screening:
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from
Monday 16th to Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 with the following credentials:
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Please note that only candidates who paid and registered for YSU Post UTME screening will be considered for admission.
NOTE: YOBI STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.