WAEC Economics Syllabus 2020 (SSCE & GCE) View & Download PDF.
WAEC Economics Syllabus: Hello viewer, in this article i will share with you the latest and updated version of Waec syllabus for Economics, have to been searching for Economics Syllabus, Economics EXPO, Economics Question and Answer, if yes, then i guess you are at the right page, this page is strictly created for Waec Economics syllabus.
WAEC Economics 2020 Question & Answer (EXPO)
I noticed that most candidate instead of preparing for WAEC Economics examination all they do is search for EXPO all through the internet, well it normal but it better to enter the exam-hall and be proud of yourself that you can answer the question without waiting for any EXPO.
How To Use WAEC Economics Syllabus (Get Prepare).
- Download the PDF format of the Economics Syllabus
- Look for different Economics textbook
- Search for the topic found in the syllabus on your textbook
- Start Reading
- Also Look for WAEC Economics Series (Past Question) and treat them to know how well you’ve prepared.
WAEC Economics Syllabus For SSCE & GCE Examination
PREAMBLE: This syllabus is designed to assess candidates’ knowledge of basic economic principles needed for rational decision making relating to individuals, businesses, government and society. Such knowledge is necessary in enhancing their appreciation of government economic policies, problems of implementation and how they impact on the economy. This will help candidates to understand that economics is not only an academic field of study but also a practical subject.
OBJECTIVES: The syllabus will test candidates’
- Knowledge of the basic economic principles, concepts, and the tools for economic analysis;
- Understanding of the structure and functioning of economic institutions – commercial, agricultural, industrial and financial institutions;
- Understanding of the basis for rational economic decisions
- Ability to explain the basis and structure of the West African economy, including the roles of agriculture, industry and mining and their contributions to the national income;
- Ability to follow the role and status of the West African countries in international economic relationships;
- Ability to appreciate the problems West African countries encounter in their economic development.;
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.