Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 How Much Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry 2020/2021?
- 3 How To Apply For Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
Unizik Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Nnamdi Azikiwe University direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since I wrote an article on Unizik Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in Nnamdi Azikiwe University has been asking me question about Unizik Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining Nnamdi Azikiwe University Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry 2020/2021?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to Nnamdi Azikiwe University as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on the “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where the examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
NOTE: UNIZIK (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.