UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out on uniport.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 1 UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out on uniport.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 2 University Of Port Harcourt Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 3 How To Apply For University Of Port Harcourt Uniport Post UTME 2020/21.
- 4 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
- 5 Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Uniport Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about University Of Port Harcourt (Uniport) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at university of port Harcourt if yes, did you choose uniport as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
uniport post utme 2020/2021, uniport post utme past questions, uniport post utme 2020/21, uniport post utme cut off mark, uniport post utme new date, uniport post utme form 2020, uniport post utme portal www.uniport.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of University Of Port Harcourt (Uniport) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Port Harcourt as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Uniport admission portal www.uniport.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Uniport.
University of Port Harcourt as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in Uniport follow this link:
Uniport Cut Off Mark.
University of Port Harcourt general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Uniport cut off mark:
University of Port Harcourt cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
University Of Port Harcourt Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidate who made University of Port Harcourt as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For University Of Port Harcourt Uniport Post UTME 2020/21.
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online www.uniport.edu.ng and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6thSeptember, 2017.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
DATE / FACULTY / PROGRAMME
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
CLOSING DATE: 22nd July, 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.