University Of Port-Harcourt UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) Form 2020/2021: See How To Register.
Uniport Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Port-Harcourt direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on Uniport Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in University Of Port Harcourt has been asking me question about UNIPORT Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining University Of Port-Harcourt Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Port-Harcourt as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Port-Harcourt UNIPORT Direct Entry Form?
University Of Port Harcourt UNIPORT Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How To Apply For University Of Port-Harcourt UNIPORT Direct Entry Form.
- Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’ level/Diploma/NCE/Degree Results, JAMB Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at
MID-NIGHT ON 24TH JULY, 2018.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
UNIPORT (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.