University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 How Much Is University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021?
- 3 University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021 Requirement.
- 4 How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
UNILORIN Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Ilorin direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on Unilorin Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in University Of Ilorin has been asking me question about UNILORIN Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will Unilorin Direct entry form out, is Unilorin direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Unilorin direct entry form, Unilorin 2020/2021 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining University Of Ilorin Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining University Of Ilorin Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Ilorin as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021?
University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021 Requirement.
- Candidates must choose University of Ilorin their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
- CLICK HERE Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names
- Click on make payments
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
- Then click on Pay
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
After Payment What Next.
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb.
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step
NOTE: UNILORIN (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.