University Of Jos UNIJOS Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
UNIJOS Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Jos direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on Unijos Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in University Of Jos has been asking me question about UNIJOS Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will Unijos Direct entry form out, is Unijos direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Unijos direct entry form, Unijos 2020/2021 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining University Of Jos Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining University Of Jos Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Jos as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Jos UNIJOS Direct Entry 2020/2021?
University Of Jos UNIJOS Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Jos UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to University Of Jos as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For University Of Jos UNIJOS Direct Entry 2020.
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
- CLICK HERE to visit University of Jos Registration Portal and follow the procedure below:
- On the top right side panel of the page is a menu, select “UTME Screening” link directly under the “PROGRAMME” menu OR you click Direct Entry screening on the slider
- On the next page, enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Get Started”
- Fill in all the other fields (Phone No, valid email address and password) and click “Sign Up”
- An activation link will be sent to the email address provided on sign up
- Login to your email and check for an email from University of Jos, open the email and click on the activation link to complete the screening exercise
- After successful email confirmation and verification (which should take you back to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/)
- Log in with your email address and password provided at sign up
- Upon successful login read the instructions on the dashboard carefully then click on “Proceed” to make payment
- Select the Payment Type and click “ Proceed to make payment” (Note: You can choose to pay using any of Debit/Credit Cards (VISA, MASTER and VERVE), Internet Banking, PocketMoni, POS, Remita_Pay, RRRGEN or at a Bank Branch by printing and taking your RRR Number and total amount to pay at any bank branch)
- After successful payment, a receipt will be generated which you can be printed
- Then proceed with the screening registration by uploading your passport photograph by clicking on the “Upload Passport” button, then click ‘browse” to locate your passport photograph on the computer and click on the picture to upload. (Note: maximum passport size is 25kb)
- As soon as your passport photograph appears on the page, click on “Save Passport and Continue”
- On the next page, enter the required relevant O’Level subjects, their grades and the examination body in not more than two (2) sittings and click “Save Result and Continue”
- You can view and print out the completed screening summary slip and keep it for further processing. The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing roadside Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
NOTE: UNIJOS (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.