University Of Benin UNIBEN Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
Uniben Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Benin direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since i wrote an article on Uniben Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to further their education in University Of Benin have been asking me question about Uniben Direct Entry via the comment box.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining University of Benin Direct Entry and how to apply for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Benin as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is open till Friday, 17 August 2019
How Much Is University Of Benin UNIBEN Direct Entry 2020/2021?
University of Benin UNIBEN Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
How To Apply For University Of Benin UNIBEN Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.