University of Abuja Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch.
UNIABUJA Admission List: Hello Viewer this page is strictly created for University Of Abuja Admission List 2020, did you participate in the just concluded post utme screening conducted by University Of Abuja Management, if yes, have you been searching for Uniabuja Admission List if yes, then i guess you are at the right page,
Am glad to inform the general public especially those that partake in University Of Abuja admission screening that the management of the institution has released the list of the successful candidate for 2020/2021 academic session, this list is uploaded on University Of Abuja official portal @ www.uniabuja.edu.ng and it contains the Merit & Supplementary list only.
University Of Abuja admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How To Check University Of Abuja UNIABUJA Admission List 2020/2021.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Offered admission into ABUJA? Accept or reject the offer on JAMB CAPS portal NOW! CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list.
How To Print UNIABUJA Admission Letter 2020/2021.
Here are the guidelines to follow on how to print Uniabuja admission letter, if you have been offer admission into University Of Abuja and you have been looking for how to print your admission letter just follow the procedure listed below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT BOX TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES FROM NAIJNOBS.