University Of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out on unn.edu.ng | Apply Now.
Unn Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at University of Nigeria, Nsukka if yes, did you choose unn as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is for you,
The Authority of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Unn) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Nigeria, Nsukka as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Unn admission portal www.unn.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In UNN.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in Unn follow this link:
UNN Cut Off Mark.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka general UTME cut off mark is 200 but there are some courses that require more than 200 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unn cut off mark:
University of Nigeria, Nsukka cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is UNN Post UTME Form.
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility
- Candidate who made University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For University of Nigeria, Nsukka Unn Post UTME 2020/21.
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
PLEASE NOTE: UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA POST UTME FORM IS NOT YET OUT, I WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE AS SOON AS IT IS OUT.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.