University Of Maiduguri UNIMAID Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
UNIMAID Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Maiduguri direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on Unimaid Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in University Of Maiduguri has been asking me question about UNIMAID Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining University Of Maiduguri Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Maiduguri as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Maiduguri UNIMAID Direct Entry 2020?
University Of Maiduguri UNIMAID Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Maiduguri UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to University Of Maiduguri as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution.
How To Apply For University Of Maiduguri UNIMAID Direct Entry Form 2020.
- CLICK HERE to visit University Of Maiduguri registration portal
- Click Direct Entry Screening icon
- Click – Register New DE Screening account.
- Fill the form opened to create DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
- Payment Options:
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed
NOTE: UNIMAID (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.