Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out on oau.edu.ng, Apply Now.
OAU Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Obafemi Awolowo University if yes, did you choose OAU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is for you,
The Authority of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Obafemi Awolowo University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on OAU admission portal www.oau.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University)
Obafemi Awolowo University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in OAU follow this link:
Obafemi Awolowo University Cut Off Mark
Obafemi Awolowo University general UTME cut off mark is 200 but there are some courses that require more than 200 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of OAU cut off mark:
Obafemi Awolowo University cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is OAU Post UTME Form 2020/21?
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME 2020 Eligibility
- Candidate who made Obafemi Awolowo University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For OAU Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise, The candidates are required to click on “2018 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly) and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise Date.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between 1st and 7th September, 2018.
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 31st August 2018.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.