Lakode Akintola University LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out on lautech.edu.ng, Apply Now.
Lautech Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Lakode Akintola University (LAUTECH) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Lakode Akintola University if yes, did you choose LAUTECH as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is for you,
The Authority of Lakode Akintola University (Lautech) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Lakode Akintola University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on LAUTECH admission portal www.lautech.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Lakode Akintola University (LAUTECH)
Lakode Akintola University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in LAUTECH follow this link:
Lakode Akintola University Cut Off Mark
Lakode Akintola University general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160:
How Much Is Lautech Post Utme Form 2020/21
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Lakode Akintola University post utme are to pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Lakode Akintola University Post UTME 2020 Eligibility
- Candidate who made Lakode Akintola University post utme as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For Lakode Akintola University LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University
www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using
Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as
incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application
form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport
photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The
photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement
page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, 13 th to Thursday 26 th July 2018. Applicants are to note that late
completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be
admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement
page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other
electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will
not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Lautech Post UTME Screening Date.
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise between Friday, July 27th and Saturday, 28th July, 2018 at
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.