Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
FUOYE Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Federal University Oye Ekiti direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on Fuoye Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in Federal University Oye Ekiti has been asking me question about Fuoye Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will Fuoye Direct entry form out, is Fuoye direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Fuoye direct entry form, Fuoye 2020/2021 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining Federal University Oye Ekiti Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirement needed in obtaining Federal University Oye Ekiti Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Federal University Oye Ekiti as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Direct Entry 2020/2021?
Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be
How To Apply For Federal University Oye Ekiti Direct Entry 2020/2021.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 76510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Upload your statement/notification of results.
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
NOTE: FUOYE (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.