Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
Fudma Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University, Dutsin-Ma if yes, did you choose FUDMA as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for FUDMA Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University, Dutsin-Ma admission portal www.futo.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in FUDMA follow this link:
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Cut Off Mark.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) general UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are some courses that require more than 150 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUDMA cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Form?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME 2020/2021.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from
Monday, 9th July, 2018 and end on Tuesday, 24th July, 2018 at 12:00 midnight. Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgment slip.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954
NOTE: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSIN-MA POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.