Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 1 Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 2 Courses Offered In Sule Lamido University
- 3 Sule Lamido University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Sule Lamido University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME / DE 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for SLU post UTME.
Slu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Sule Lamido University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Sule Lamido University if yes, did you choose SLU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for SLU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Sule Lamido University (SLU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Sule Lamido University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Sule Lamido University admission portal www.slu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Sule Lamido University
The Sule Lamido University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in SLU follow this link:
Sule Lamido University Cut Off Mark.
Sule Lamido University (SLU) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of SLU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Sule Lamido University Post UTME Form?
Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME / DE 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Sule Lamido University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin llausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website and choose any of the programmes listed below:
How to Apply for SLU post UTME.
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on
Monday, 23rd July, 20/8 and end at midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedure below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 3: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number, with which you will proceed for payment.
STEP 4: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (bank charges inclusive) as Post-IJTME/DE Screening Fee into the University’s account with the following details:
Account Name: Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Students Account
Account Number: 1013297069
Sort Code: 057260013
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Pay at any Commercial Bank using NIBSS Platform or Internet Banking.
NOTE: SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.