Apply For The Post Of QA / QC Supervisor at Dangote Company.
Hello Viewer here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Post: QA / QC Supervisor
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are hiring engineers holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering with experience in construction of refineries /petrochemical plants/process plants.
- We are looking for Heater Reformer Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- To identify the heater / reformer component and check suitably as per the drawings and packing list.
- To interact with vendor and contractor for sequential pre-assembly and erection.
- To ensure fabrication & Erection work of as per design / approved drawings.
- To plan and systematically execute refractory works.
- To plan the pigtail and header of reformers.
- To ensure proper welding sequence and radiography.
- To plan and install the ducting / chimney and heater accessories.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 5
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING