POLAC Interview List: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course 2018.
- 1 POLAC Interview List: Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course 2018.
- 2 Nigeria Police Academy POLAC Interview Date for All States.
- 3 Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements.
Nigeria Police Academy Polac Interview List: Hello viewer, welcome to ngedunews.com, Did you register for the Nigeria Police Academy and you have been searching for the list of successful candidate for Nigeria Police Academy Polac interview, i guess you are at the right page, in this article i will share the list of selected candidate for the Nigeria Police Academy NPA interview 2018, this page is all about Polac Interview list.
This is to inform the general public especially those that participate in Nigeria Police Academy POLAC registration that the board has published the names of candidates successful at the 6th regular course entrance examination and qualified to appear for interview before the Selection Board.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:
Nigeria Police Academy POLAC Interview Date for All States.
Sunday 21st October, 2018 – Batch One
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 – Batch Two
Thursday 25th October, 2018 – Batch Three
Sunday 28th October, 2018 – Batch Four
Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five
Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six
- FCT, Abuja
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his
- formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to a n d from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
POLAC 1st Batch Admission Interview List 2018
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY INTERVIEW LIST, It is the scanned copy of the Page 35 of the Daily Trust Newspaper, 18th September, 2018 issue.
POLAC 2nd Batch (Zonal) Admission Interview List 2018
Zonal Interview Date for 2018
Candidates from North Central, South East and South South are to report to the Academy on Sunday 11th of November while candidates from North East, North West and South West are to report on Monday the 12th for interview.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.