Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021: See How To Register.
Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Obafemi Awolowo University direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on OAU Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in Obafemi Awolowo University has been asking me question about OAU Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Obafemi Awolowo University as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021?
Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to Obafemi Awolowo University as the first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Direct Entry 2020/2021.
Candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
NOTE: OAU (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.