NSFAS Application Form 2020 Is Out: Apply Now on nsfas.org.ng.
NSFAS online application form: Hello Viewer in this article i will share with you the guideline to follow when obtaining NSFAS application form, have you been searching for Nsfas application form “if it is out or not” am glad to inform you that the board in charge of NSFAS has released the application for 2020 academic session. The government has set up the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to provide students with financial assistance to cover the cost for registration, tuition and provide allowances for them with allowances for books, food, transport, and accommodation.
NSFAS Application Requirement / Documents
Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following documents before attempting to apply for funding:
- Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate (if you are younger than 16 years old)
- ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
How To Apply For NSFAS 2020
- A completed and signed consent form, which you may download here and must be filled in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete.
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A from nsfas.org.za fill it in and submit it with your application
NB: The stamp on all certified documents should not be older than three months
YOU MAY APPLY IF:
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution and have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2020
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution but have not applied for NSFAS funding before
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less and you plan to study at a public university or TVET College in 2020 and require funding
PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
You have already applied for 2019 on www.nsfas.org.za and have an application reference number
You already have NSFAS funding for 2020
You already have an undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree other than the postgraduate qualifications listed below which you may apply for:
- B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
- B Tech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- B Tech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- B Tech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- B Tech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
Applicants may make use of the computer lab on campus to apply and may also contact the financial aid office on campus for assistance with their 2020 applications.
You may Call the NSFAS Contact Centre on 08 000 67327