- 1 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How Register.
- 2 About The Nigerian Navy (NN)
- 3 General Requirement For Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment.
- 4 How To Apply For Nigerian Navy NN Recruitment 2019/2020
- 5 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Closing Date / Deadline.
- 6 Nigerian Navy Official Portal / Website For 2019/20 Recruitment.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment: Hello viewer, welcome to NAIJNOB.COM, have you been searching for the latest recruitment or latest Job in Nigeria, if yes, have you been wondering when Nigerian Navy Recruitment application form will be out, if yes, then i guess you are on the right page, in this article i will share with you the latest news and update about Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2019, this page is strictly created for Nigerian Navy Registration Form 2019/2020.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
The Nigerian Navy owes its origin to the Nigerian Marine. Formed in 1914 after the amalgamation of the then Northern and Southern Nigeria, the Nigerian Marine (as it became known after 1914) was a quasi-military organization. This force expanded to become the Southern Nigerian Marine in 1893. A Northern Nigeria equivalent was formed in 1900. The two Marines were merged in 1914,. The responsibilities of the Marine included administration of the ports and harbours, dredging of channels, buoyage and lighting. It also operated ferry services, touring launches, and other small craft that plied the various creeks and other inland waterways. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT NIGERIA NAVY HISTORY
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders or 24 – 26 years of age for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining the Nigeria Navy.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females, stammering, or any physical disability.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- All applicants must indicate their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
- Applicants with higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation Form.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form and signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the Applicant’s candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent Form and signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 10 at any time during recruitment.
- Completed Application Form is to be submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the Nigeria Navy portal.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Enter your Email and a Password you can easily remember in the required column
- Click on Register, after that,
- This same page will show up that your account has been created
- Now click on Login
- Enter the Email and Password you used earlier
- Click on login again
- Then you will see the Form Page
- Make sure you fill the form carefully to avoid mistakes.
The Nigerian Navy application form 2019/2020 is out now and will close on 28th of February, 2019.
To get the latest news and update about the available job/vacancy in Nigerian Navy visit the NN official portal www.navy.mil.ng, or joinnigeriannavy.com also go to this website to register for the latest career.
NIGERIAN NAVY will never ask you to make any form of payment to be recruited.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.