Kwara State University KWASU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply.
Kwasu Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Kwara State University direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on Kwasu Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in Kwara State University has been asking me question about Kwasu Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will Kwara State University Direct entry form out, is Kwasu direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for kwasu direct entry form, Kwasu 2020/2021 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining Kwara State University Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining Kwara State University Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that chose Kwara State University as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Kwara State University KWASU Direct Entry Form 2020?
Kwara State University KWASU Direct Entry form is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kwara State University Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to Kwara State University as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How to Apply for Kwara State University KWASU Direct Entry 2020/2021.
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select DE
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “inquiriesPay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly be using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further inquiries, possible updates, extensions, and additional instructions visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710).
NOTE: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.