Kogi State University KSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Kogi State University KSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Kogi State University
- 3 Kogi State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Kogi State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Kogi State University KSU Post UTME / DE 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Kogi State University KSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
KSU Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Kogi State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Kogi State University if yes, did you choose KSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for KSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Kogi State University (KSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Kogi State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Kogi State University admission portal www.ksu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Kogi State University
The Kogi State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in KSU follow this link:
Kogi State University Cut Off Mark.
Kogi State University (KSU) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of IMSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kogi State University Post UTME Form?
Kogi State University IMSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kogi State University KSU Post UTME / DE 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 to 200 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Kogi State University KSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night 7th September, 2018, will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or use our offline support system
- (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
NOTE: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.