JAMB Regularization 2020 For Direct Entry & NYSC | Regularization Login.
Jamb Regularization: Hello, have been receiving a couple of question on this Jamb Regularization, and the funniest part is that is getting people confused both the Direct Entry candidates and NYSC, so in this article, I will definitely focus my discussion on Jamb Regularization, The Meaning of Jamb Regularization, Candidates that are to do Jamb Regularization, How to do Jamb Regularization Yourself, and lastly the Deadline,
If you have been searching for all the terms listed above or you are been told to do Jamb Regularization and you didn’t know how to go about it, then stay tuned, this article will surely help you to do it successfully without any stress.
What Is Jamb Regularization All About?
Jamb regularization is a new system introduced by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, and it can be also called LATE APPLICATION on Jamb Portal, Jamb Regularization means the reconciliation of your OND, NCE & HND admission between your institution and JAMB.
This Jamb Regularization is mostly done by candidates that got admitted into their previous school, Polytechnic, Monotechnic or College of Education without participating in UTME Examination, or Candidate that didn’t receive Jamb Admission Letter from JAMB, which implies that they didn’t have Jamb registration number and their school didn’t notify Jamb of there admission.
How Much Is Jamb Regularization
The Jamb Regularization cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and you are to follow the step by step procedure listed below to get it done,
How To Do JAMB Regularization 2020
- You need to create a Jamb profile or log in to your existing Jamb profile by CLICKING HERE
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Interested students should follow the procedure below to enable them in ascertaining their admission status as well as to comply with the statement that may appear against their name;
- Visit JAMB official portal @ www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on “Students” from the header/menu.
- Click on “check matriculation list”
- Select the year in which you wrote your Jamb examination in the first box
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the second box
- Click on the button: fetch my details
Your admission status will display either of the following;
- Congratulations you have been matriculated
- You are not on the matriculation list
- Print result slip
- You were not offered admission etc.
How To Know If You Should Do Jamb Regularization.
It is better to know if you are to do Jamb regularization sooner rather than later, only those applying for Direct Entry or NYSC face this issue the most, so follow the procedure listed below to know whether you are to do it or not:
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Scroll to the year you wrote your jamb (e.g 2020)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Enter your Jamb number and click enter.
You are meant to get a message, showing your details, school, passport and the course you studied in ND/NCE/HND. If you saw your admission details, then you don’t need to regularize. Just go ahead and apply for Direct entry (DE).
But if you got a message like ‘Sorry no admission is given yet‘…, then you need to regularize before applying for direct entry / NYSC.
When Is Jamb Regularization Deadline?
There is no specific deadline for Jamb Regularization, what you should be concern off is the Direct Entry Form Closing Date.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL? IF YOU ARE FACING ANY ISSUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW VIA THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE.