JAMB Admission Status 2020: Check Your Admission Status Here.
Hello viewer, Welcome to ngedunews.com, Do you want to check if you have been offer admission by the institution you chose during Jamb Registration, and you are confuse cause you don’t know the procedure to follow, if yes, then i guess you are at the right page, in this article i will discuss with you the guideline to follow when checking your admission status, this page is strictly created for Jamb admission status,
This is to inform the general public that JAMB have started giving admission to candidate that register for UTME exam and participate in the Post UTME, and also meet the cut off mark of the institution chosen.
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for all years. Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE, to check your admission status follow the guideline listed below:
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Online Via Jamb Portal
- Visit Jamb admission status checker @ jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your Jamb profile username and password in the required column
- Click on Login
- After successfully logged in, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- Select your Examination year and Enter your Jamb registration number in the required column,
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘
- After clicking on “Check Admision Status” your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be release.
Another Method To Check Admission Status
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility (If you are using mobile phone chrome or fire fox is more preferable
- Enter your credentials in the required column (The email and password used when creating your jamb profile account)
- After successfully logged in, You’ll see CAPS option in the Jamb menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
- Better still, scroll down to click on DE/UTME admission status while you are on your Jamb profile.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a Computer.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
- It’ll then bring your details.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FACING ANY DIFFICULTY FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX. WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.