JAMB Admission Letter: See How To Print Your Admission Letter.
Have you been offer admission into any institution and you are require to bring your Jamb Admission Letter, and you are confused that what is Jamb Admission Letter again, well i guess you are at the right page, in this article i will like to discuss with you everything you need to know about Jamb Admission Letter and how to print it out, this page is strictly created for Jamb Admission Letter,
What Is Admission Letter.
Admission Letter is a letter given to a candidate that shows he/she have been offered provisional admission into a University, Polytechnic or college of Education, candidate should note that Jamb Admission Letter is different from school admission letter,
Different Between Jamb Admission Letter & Institution Admission List
Jamb Admission Letter is a document offered by Jamb every year to those who have been offered admission to study in any approved / accredited institution in Nigeria, this letter can only be print on Jamb official portal,
School admission letter is a document made available by the school management to all candidate which have been offered admission, school admission letter can be print only on institution portal that offers you admission, and before you can access school admission letter you have to pay acceptance fees.
Details That Will Be Found On Admission Letter.
- Your Full Name (Surname & First Name)
- Your address
- Your passport photograph
- The institution and course you have been admitted into
- Duration of your course of study
- Terms and conditions that govern your admission.
Without wasting much of your time let me quickly move to how you can print your admission letter yourself, don’t be afraid you can do it yourself, just follow the steps listed below carefully.
How To Access Jamb Admission Letter
- Visit Jamb.org.ng.
- Click on “Proceed to Login”.
- Enter the Email and Password you used when creating Jamb profile.
- Click on login.
- Your jamb account homepage will open.
- Click on admission letter under services
- The page for payment confirmation will open
- You will be charged #1000 only to print your admission letter.
- Click on continue to payment.
- Click on pay now.
- You will be deducted via the payment option you choose.
- You can pay via remitta or mastercard.
- Then wait for payment confirmation.
- After that you will be redirect back to where you can print your admission letter
- Enter the year of admission given (in the required column)
- Enter you Registration Number (In the required column)
- Then Click “Print Admission Letter“.
How To Print Admission Letter.
Follow this step if you want to print your admission letter:
- Connect a printing machine to your computer or laptop (Colour printer will be more preferable)
- Press cntl p on your keyboard or click on print on your computer using mouse
- Then you get your Jamb Admission Letter.
- To all mobile user (Use a reliable browser to access Jamb Portal like Chrome or Firefox)
- To print you admission letter, after you followed the steps on how to access admission letter, then download the PDF version of the document and visit any cyber cafe to print.
- PLEASE EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD ENSURE THEY SEND THEIR ADMISSION LETTER ON THEIR EMAILS TO AVOID PROBLEM IN FUTURE.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK BY USING THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST With FRIENDS.