Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University IBBU Post UTME / Direct Entry 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University IBBU Post UTME / Direct Entry 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Universit
- 3 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University IBBU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
- 7 IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Ibbu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University if yes, did you choose IBBU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for IBBU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University admission portal www.ibbu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Universit
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in IBBU follow this link:
List Of Courses Offered In Ambrose Alli University
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Cut Off Mark.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of IBBU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME Form?
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University IBBU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University IBBU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgment slip for personal reference only.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
NOTE: IBBU POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.