Gombe State University GSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Gombe State University GSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Gombe State University
- 3 Gombe State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Gombe State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Gombe State University GSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Gombe State University GSU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Gsu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Gombe State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Gombe State University if yes, did you choose GSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for GSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Gombe State University (GSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Gombe State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Gombe State University admission portal www.gsu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Gombe State University
The Gombe State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in GSU follow this link:
List Of Courses Offered In Gombe State University
Gombe State University Cut Off Mark.
Gombe State University (AAU) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of GSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Gombe State University Post UTME Form?
Gombe State University GSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Gombe State University GSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Gombe State University as their first
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Gombe State University GSU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106.
Gombe State University Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 21st July, 2018.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
1. JAMB Result Slip for the 2018 UTME or Online Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
2. Two colored passport size photographs
3. Writing Materials
4. Receipt for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106. The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued.
NOTE: GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.