Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out (1st Batch).
FUOYE Admission List: Hello Viewer: this page is strictly created for Federal University Oye Ekiti Admission List 2020, did you participate in the just concluded post utme screening conducted by Federal University Oye Ekiti Management, if yes, have you been searching for FUOYE Admission List if yes, then i guess you are at the right page,
Am glad to inform the general public especially those that partake in Federal University Oye Ekiti admission screening that the management of the institution has released the list of the successful candidate for 2020/2021 academic session, this list is uploaded on Federal University Oye Ekiti official portal @ www.fuoye.edu.ng and it contains the Merit & Supplementary list only.
Federal University Oye Ekiti admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: The list below contains name of admitted candidate for those that apply to Federal University Oye Ekiti via UTME or Direct Entry.
How To Check Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Admission List.
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Did you see “Successfully admitted” CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS.
AFTER THAT LOGON TO FUOYE PORTAL, Click Check Admission Status to proceed;
- If the status displays Not Yet Admitted after you have completed step 1 above, do not panic, log out as usual and check back in few hours,
- If the status has changed to admitted with the programme admitted to displayed, then proceed to the registration instructions. Please read the instructions carefully,
- Proceed to pay the acceptance fee. All fees must be paid on the University Portal with your ATM card. You don’t have to go to any bank for payment. Payment outside of the University Portal is at the payer’s risk
- Regularly check on the University website for updates on admission and registration.
Not yet admitted? Keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
CONGRATS TO ALL THE ADMITTED ONES FROM ngedunews.com (NN).
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.