Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out, See Requirement & Apply.
- 1 Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out, See Requirement & Apply.
- 2 Instructions To Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
- 3 How Much Is FUNAAB Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
- 4 How To Apply For FUNAAB Direct Entry Form
- 5 FUNAAB Direct Entry Form Closing Date
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Direct Entry 2020/2021,Hello Viewer, this page is strictly created for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Direct Entry 2020, did you wish to participate in FUNAAB Direct Entry and you have been searching for when FUNAAB direct form will comes out, well am glad to announce to you that the management of the institution as release DE form for 2020/2021 academic session,
Instructions To Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Friday, 28th September, 2018.
How Much Is FUNAAB Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” enter your JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Direct Entry Form
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 24th and Wednesday, 26th September, 2018. DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 17th September, 2018 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
- DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript not later than Friday, 28th September, 2018 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
- Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill the e-application form.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- Ensure you provide accurate bio-data and academic information when filling your application form.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Form Closing Date
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Application opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and closes on Friday, 21st September, 2018.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.