Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 Courses Offered In Federal University Lokoja
- 3 Federal University Lokoja Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Form?
- 5 Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME 2020/2021.
Fulokoja Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University Lokoja Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University Lokoja if yes, did you choose FULOKOJA as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for FULOKOJA Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University Lokoja as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University Lokoja admission portal www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University Lokoja
The Federal University Lokoja as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in FULOKOJA follow this link:
Federal University Lokoja Cut Off Mark.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FULOKOJA cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Form?
Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University Lokoja as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME 2020/2021.
Registration is strictly online and commences from Monday, 16th July, 2018. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2018/2019 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
NOTE: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.