Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 Courses Offered In Federal University, Gusau
- 3 Federal University, Gusau Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Federal University, Gusau Post UTME Form?
- 5 Federal University, Gusau FUGUS Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Federal University, Gusau FUGUS Post UTME 2020/2021.
Fugus Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University, Gusau Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University, Gusau if yes, did you choose FUGUS as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for FUGUS Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Federal University, Gusau (FUGUS) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University, Gusau as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University, Gusau admission portal www.fugus.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University, Gusau
The Federal University, Gusau as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in FUGUS follow this link:
Federal University, Gusau Cut Off Mark.
Federal University, Gusau (FUGUS) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUGUS cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University, Gusau Post UTME Form?
Federal University, Gusau FUGUS Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University, Gusau FUGUS Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University, Gusau as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Federal University, Gusau FUGUS Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th August, 2018.
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
NOTE: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.