Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Ekiti State University
- 3 Ekiti State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Ekiti State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME / DE 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Eksu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Ekiti State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Ekiti State University if yes, did you choose EKSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for EKSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Ekiti State University (EKSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Ekiti State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Ekiti State University admission portal www.eksu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Ekiti State University
The Ekiti State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in EKSU follow this link:
Ekiti State University Cut Off Mark.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of EKSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ekiti State University Post UTME Form?
Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME / DE 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Ekiti State University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- Minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
How to Apply for Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and dick on 2018/2019 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2018/2019 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening date and time would be obtained on the printout.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval..
NOTE: EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.