Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Register Now.
- 1 Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Register Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Ebonyi State University
- 3 Ebonyi State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply For Ebonyi State University EBSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
Ebsu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Ebonyi State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Ebonyi State University if yes, did you choose EBSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for EBSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Ebonyi State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Ebonyi State University admission portal www.ebsu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Ebonyi State University
The Ebonyi State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in EBSU follow this link:
Ebonyi State University Cut Off Mark.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of EBSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form?
Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Ebonyi State University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES – Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
How to Apply For Ebonyi State University EBSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules / Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
Candidates should come to the EBSU POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University
BANKS FOR PAYMENT
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
|S/N||BANKS||KINDLY GENERATE INVOICE ONLINE FROM THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL AS INDICATED IN NO 5 ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE BANKS FOR PAYMENTS|
|1||Diamond Bank Plc|
|2||First Bank Plc|
|3||EBSU Microfinance Bank|
NOTE: EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.