GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL IN ANY UNIVERSITIES WITH NO JAMB AND POST UTME CALL: 08135840116 FOR MORE ENQUIRY.
Delta State University DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply Now.
- 1 Delta State University DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Delta State University
- 3 Delta State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Delta State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Delta State University DELSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Delta State University DELSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
Delsu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Delta State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Delta State University if yes, did you choose DELSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for DELSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Delta State University (DELSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Delta State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Delta State University admission portal www.delsu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Delta State University
The Delta State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in DELSU follow this link:
Delta State University Cut Off Mark.
Delta State University (DELSU) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of DELSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Delta State University Post UTME Form?
Delta State University DELSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Delta State University DELSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Delta State University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 175 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Delta State University DELSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
(a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 screening form online at delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
NOTE: DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.