Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
AAUA Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Adekunle Ajasin University if yes, did you choose AAUA as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for AAUA Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Adekunle Ajasin University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Adekunle Ajasin University admission portal www.aaua.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Adekunle Ajasin University
The Adekunle Ajasin University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in AAUA follow this link:
Adekunle Ajasin University Cut Off Mark.
Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of AAUA cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME Form?
Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Adekunle Ajasin University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
How to Apply for Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online and print out Examination Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their OLevel results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
- Candidates awaiting OLevel results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and OLevel requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/OLevel requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
AAUA Post UTME screening test commences on from Monday 10th to Friday 14th September, 2018, and the date for each candidate will be communicated through his/her e-mail address and sms. Candidates are to reprint their examination slips after the receipt of the sms or e-mail notification.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers..
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
NOTE: ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.