University Of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out: [Primary & Supplementary]
Unn Admission List: Hello Viewer this page is strictly created for University of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN Admission List 2020, did you participate in the just concluded post utme screening conducted by University of Nigeria, Nsukka Management, if yes, have you been searching for University of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN Admission List if yes, then i guess you are at the right page,
Am glad to inform the general public especially those that partake in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka admission screening that the management of the institution as release the list of the successful candidate for 2020/2021 academic session, this list is uploaded @ the University of Nigeria, Nsukka official portal @ www.unn.edu.ng and contain the Primary list only, which means the first batch.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How To Check UNN Admission List 2020/2021 [Supplementary]
How To Check UNN Admission List 2020/2021 [Primary]
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Instruction To The UNN Admitted Candidate For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
NOTE: Congrats to all the admitted ones, and to those that can’t find their name in the primary admission list, don’t feel depress another list is coming out soon. Thanks.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.