Bayero University, Kano BUK Portal 2020: (Student, Admission, Postgraduate & Registration Login).
BUK Portal Login: Hello Viewer in this article I will like to share with you the official portal of Bayero University Kano (BUK) with the portal’s benefits, are you just hearing Bayero University Kano for the first time and you have been searching for the school official portal in term of BUK Student Portal, Buk Admission Portal, Buk Post UTME Portal, Buk Result Checker and many more, if you are among this category of people then i guess you are on the right page, this page is strictly created for Bayero University Kano BUK official portal.
Bayero University Kano created this portal for the general public to get the latest information about the institution and for the easy transaction of those applying for the school and the admitted ones.
List Of Bayero University Kano BUK Portal 202001.
1) WWW.BUK.EDU.NG – This portal is like a powerhouse of Bayero University Kano and it is where the latest news/information of Bayero University Kano BUK is been published.
- Bayero University Kano Post Utme Form
- Bayero University Kano Direct Entry Form
- Bayero University Kano Admission List
- List Of Courses Offered In Bayero University Kano
- Bayero University Kano Cut Off Mark
2) WWW.BUK.EDU.NG/CURRENT_STUDENT – This is Bayero University Kano student portal, which implies only the admitted candidate have access to this portal because they will have to log in with there matric number and password. on this portal admitted candidate can make payment, course registration, check their result and many more.
3) WWW.BUK.EDU.NG/APORTAL – As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Bayero University Kano has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where BUK aspirant which includes UTME, DE, Jupeb, Postgraduate enter their details.
How To Check Results Online
Students can view each semester results online once they have been approved by BUK academic board. Results can also be checked on the college notice board once they are available.
To check results online students have to
- Log in to the Student Portal at https://buk.edu.ng
- Click on student portal link in the homepage
- Enter your Login details i.e. your username and password in lowercases (small letters).
- Click on the login tab
- On the display, page click on Check Results
- Click on your college or department and click on the semester you wish to check
- Results are to be printed once you have accessed results in the student portal.
BUK Registration Processes
To begin student are to;
- Update their profile which includes phone numbers and email as it is on their BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF).
- Once students have updated their profile then can now print their student information form (SIF).
- After printing the student information form students are to download or print a BUK personalized Payment Form (BUKPPF). The registration fees are shown in this form.
- Before paying fees using Remita e- payment and e-collection platform, students are to ensure that the information entered in the BUKPPF are correct which includes.
- Name of MDA
- Name of Service/purpose
- Amount to be paid
- Registration number
- BUKPPF ID
- Payers full names
- Payers email
- Payers email address
- Payers phone number
- Enter www.remita.net on your browser
- Select pay a Federal Government Agency
- You will be asked to fill a form that will be presented to you
- On the space for the name of MDA just enter Baye and a drop-down list will appear
- Click on Bayero University Kano 1000129
- After doing this a drop down will appear requesting for the name of service or purpose
- A list of services will appear and ensure you click on UG REGISTRATION
- The next step is to enter the description as it appears on your BUKPPF
- Next is to enter the amount to be paid and make sure it exactly as it appears on your BUKPPF
- Next step is to enter the registration number as it appears on your BUKPPF
- After entering the registration number next step is to enter your BUKPPF ID as it appears on your BUKPPF
- Next step is to enter the payer’s full name as it appears on your BUKPPF
- Next step is to enter the payer’s email as it appears on your BUKPPF
- The next step is to enter the payer’s phone number as it appears on your BUKPPF
- Enter the characters of the image to proceed to payment
- Your Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) is generated and an invoice displayed
- Click on view payment details to see the payment details (once again make sure the information entered is exactly as it appears on your BUKPPF
- Use any payment option that suits you (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) and use the correct RRR
- Click on the print invoice icon to print your invoice slip and compare the information with the one on your BUKPPF
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH FRIENDS.