Benue State University BSUM Post Utme / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Benue State University BSUM Post Utme / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Benue State University
- 3 Benue State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Benue State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Benue State University BSUM Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How To Apply For Benue State University Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
Bsum Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Benue State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Benue State University if yes, did you choose BSUM as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for BSUM Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Benue State University (BSUM) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Benue State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Benue State University admission portal www.bsum.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Benue State University
The Benue State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in BSUM follow this link:
Benue State University Cut Off Mark.
Benue State University (BSUM) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of BSUM cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Benue State University Post UTME Form?
Benue State University BSUM Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Benue State University BSUM Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Benue State University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For Benue State University Post Utme Form 2020/2021.
(I) Cash payments: Candidates can also visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment in cash.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc.
- * Zenith Bank Plc.
- * ECO Bank Plc.
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- * Sterling Bank Plc.
- * Diamond Bank Plc.
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * United Bank for Africa Plc.
- * Unity Bank Plc.
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
(II) Payment at ATM terminals
Candidates can visit any ATM terminal with their ATM cards and make payment.
(III) Payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website at: www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit: www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction. Candidates should note that this payment option attracts additional N100.00
All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME in Faculty of Arts while candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME along with Anatomy, Physiology (under College of Health Sciences) and Faculty of Science.
NOTE: BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.