Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register.
ATBU Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on ATBU Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to further their education in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University has been asking me question about ATBU Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Direct Entry 2020/2021?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
How To Apply For Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
Follow the procedures listed below to apply for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University direct entry form:
- Visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening
- Enter your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from
Monday 6th – Friday 17th August 2018to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
NOTE: ATBU (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.