Apply For The Post Of Piping Construction Manager at Dangote Company.
Hello Viewer here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Post: Piping Construction Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 20 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are hiring senior managers, holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering with experience in construction of refineries /petrochemical plants/process plants.
- We are looking for Piping Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Hands on experience in erection of piping of different metallurgy such as carbon steel, Alloy Steel, LTCS, SS, lined pipe etc Pipe routing shall be in different elevations and in underground as well.
- Piping locations are within refinery units (crude, RFCC, Alkylation, Sulphur blocks, power plant etc), Tankage and in OSBL areas. Experience in quality check and inspection – NDT, UT, pneumatic & Hydro test etc.
- Knowledge in pipe supports & supporting. Co-ordination with different on site agencies such as Field engineering, fab shop, stores, quality department, contractors and clients.
- Instantaneous decision making for scheduled implementation is a requirement. Experience in fabrication and in Field engineering is an added advantage.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 20 years experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.