Apply For The Post Of Economics Supply and Trading Manager at Dangote Company.
Apply For Economics Supply and Trading Manager at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Economics Supply and Trading Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 20 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Economics and Scheduling
- We are looking for Economics Supply and Trading, Manager Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Develops and monitors the Refinery crude supply and production schedule on a multi-month basis.
- Optimizes crude slate based on current Refinery LP and market conditions.
- Manages crude and product trading
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.E in Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 20.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING