Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Akwa Ibom State University
- 3 Akwa Ibom State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post Utme 2020/2021.
- 7 Requirements for AKSU Screening Exercise:
Aksu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Akwa Ibom State University if yes, did you choose AKSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for AKSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Akwa Ibom State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Akwa Ibom State University admission portal www.aksu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Akwa Ibom State University
The Akwa Ibom State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in AKSU follow this link:
Akwa Ibom State University Cut Off Mark.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of AKSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Form?
Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Akwa Ibom State University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post Utme 2020/2021.
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2019 UTME result printout.
- 2019 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule:
The Post-UTME Screening will hold from Monday, 23rd July, 2018 to Friday, 27th July, 2018. The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018. Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A Time: 9 am dail y.
Requirements for AKSU Screening Exercise:
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2019 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
For further information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
NOTE: AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.