Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Register Now.
- 1 Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 Is Out: Register Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Ahmadu Bello University
- 3 Ahmadu Bello University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME 2020/2021.
- 7 ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Abu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Ahmadu Bello University Zaira Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Ahmadu Bello University Zaira if yes, did you choose ABU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are t the right page, this page is strictly created for Abu zaira Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the University of Abuja as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on ABU Zaira admission portal www.abu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Ahmadu Bello University
The Ahmadu Bello University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in ABU follow this link:
Ahmadu Bello University Cut Off Mark.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Abu Zaira cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form?
Ahmadu Bello University ABU Zaira Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on
Monday 30th July, 2018 and closes on Saturday 1st September, 2018.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Monday 27th August, 2018 Faculty of Social Sciences
Tuesday 28th August, 2018 Faculty of Engineering Faculty of environmental Design
Wednesday 29th August, 2018 Faculty of Education Faculty of Law
Thursday 30th August, 2018 Faculty of Agriculture Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
Friday 31st August, 2018 Faculty of Administration Faculty of arts
Saturday 1st September, 2018 Faculty of Medicine (Now College of Health Sciences)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2020/2021 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
NOTE: AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.