Abia State University ABSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 1 Abia State University ABSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 2 Courses Offered In Abia State University
- 3 Abia State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Abia State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Abia State University ABSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Abia State University ABSU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Absu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Abia State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Abia State University if yes, did you choose ABSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for ABSU Post Utme form 2020.
The Authority of Abia State University (ABSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Abia State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Abia State University admission portal www.absu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Abia State University
The Abia State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in ABSU follow this link:
Abia State University Cut Off Mark.
Abia State University (ABSU) general UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are some courses that require more than 150 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of ABSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Abia State University Post UTME Form?
Abia State University ABSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Abia State University ABSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Abia State University as their first or second choice and those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Abia State University ABSU Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of the candidate and download a copy as evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is Friday, 19th July, 2019.
ABSU aptitude test would hold on 24th, 25th and 26th July, 2019.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.